Text begins from here.
PanaX EX Series information
On-board debugging and programming environment
- - Provides an on-board debugging and flash programmingenvironment in the form of a single device.
Flash programming supports mass-production writing.
- Delivers high-speed operation despite low cost
(debugger response, flash programming).
- Supports the MN101C, MN101E, MN101L, MN103L, MN103S, and MN103H series.
- Includes debugger (DebugFactory Builder) and programmer software for Panasonic microcomputers products.Licensed for unrestricted use(can support new products with updated software).
- Four-model lineup meets the full range of customer needs.
EX1 Inexpensive model
(used via continuous connection with host PC)
EX2 Standalone model
(supports standalone programming without a host PC)
Target connection methods
Standard model Normal connection with target
Isolated model Electrically isolated connection with target
- Target connection types include 14- and 10-pin box connectors and compact flexible cables (user-selectable).