Low-cost and compact programming environment
A low-cost, compact on-board programming environment for embedded microcomputers, which also supports writing on production line
- High-speed operation with low-cost (Flash programming)
- Compact design and superior portability suitable for field maintenance
- Supports each series of MN101C, MN101E, MN101L, MN103L, MN103S, and MN103H.
- Connectable directly to a USB port of host PC
- Enables stand-alone programming without host PC.
- Easy programming with pressing a start button or with a power supply from target board
- Operable with a power supply from target board; Consumption current: 30 mA (max.)
- Enables gang programming by connecting up to eight PanaX SPs to host PC.
- Uses 10-pin box connector for connection to target board.
- Uses PanaX EX Commander as the software for writing.
- New product is available only by updating the product definition file.
(There are the microcomputers that are not supported.)
For more details, please contact the semiconductor support system on our website.
-Software development environment
You can download the manual or software you need by clicking the links below.
* For download, user registration (free) is required to use the semiconductor support system.